Thought I'd give the RevGalBlogPals Friday fabulousness a go today. This week it's all about . . . pudding!
1) First of all, thumbs up? or thumbs down? Do you like pudding?
Thumbs sideways . . . I like my boyfriend's bread pudding a lot, a lot. It's so creamy and scrumptious, and it's so cute how he takes so much time making it just perfectly. Does bread pudding count? Otherwise, my thumb falls down quickly. Well, I have had a rice pudding that I enjoyed but not all rice pudding.
2) Instant or cooked? (Does anyone make pudding from scratch?)
Bread pudding homemade and cooked. Delicious.
3) If you had to choose, would you prefer corn pudding or figgy pudding?
I love creamed corn, popcorn, fried corn nuggets and corn on pizza, so I think I'd prefer a heaping helping of corn pudding. I'm not so keen on getting figgy with it!
4) Have you ever finger painted with pudding?
I suppose as a child when mom served banana pudding (which our entire family loved except for me) I probably painted on my high chair tray. But in my adult memory, I haven't tried that . . . yet.
5) Finally, what is the matter with Mary Jane?
She's quite disappointed that rice pudding isn't colorful enough to use as paint on her high chair tray!