11 December 2004

The Calvin Hicks Middle School Mix

Last night Beth, Rod and I spent the evening doing what all 24-30-year-olds should dedicate special time to doing. We strolled Middle School Music Memory Lane with a CD mix (legally copied, I'm sure) of the best early 90's (and some late 80's) tunes compiled by Rod's friend Erin who relied on the hip music taste of Calvin Hicks, Myrtle Beach, SC, DJ superb of the time. Accompanied by the occasional dance, hand waving in the air and gasps of, "Oh, I love this song," the stroll was exactly the place to go last night. There are no photographs of our journey, but I will take you there all the same.

I Adore Mi Amour*Do Me, Baby*To Be With You*Jump, Jump*Informer*Girl, I'm Gonna Miss You*Shoop*Never Gonna Get It*Every Rose has its Thorn*Warm it up, Kris*Please Don't Go Girl*Parents Just Don't Understand*The Humpty Dance*What a Man!*It Takes Two*Everybody Dance Now*Regulators*I Got a Man*I Wish I was a Little Bit Taller*You Say He's Just a Friend*Can't Touch This*Doin' Da Butt*Poison*Eternal Flame*Iesha*Groove is in the Heart*When I see you Smile*Could've Been*Toy Soldier*Pretty Brown Eyes*Nothing Compares 2 U*Things that Make you Go Hmmmm . . . *Ain't Too Proud to Beg*My Perogative

Those are just a few songs on our tour. Any that you care to add?

No comments: